Monday 24 June 2013

Floral

I went shopping today after work as Tom Odell's album Long Way Down was finally released today! I've been waiting months for this and I am super excited to listen to it, so much so I brought a hard copy which I never usually do. Normally I don't even buy music, I just listen to what I'm into at the moment (currently; Bastille, Canon Blue, She & Him (Zooey Deschanel's band)) on you tube. 


I also got some new make up; I'm not really a make-up person, but I'm a sucker for a good winged eye and nail polish! I use Collection 2000 Extreme 24h Felt Tip Liner as it usually lasts ages (but I lost the last one) and is only £2.99. I also got this cute ruled journal in Paperchase (£2.00) purely for the illustration on the cover, but I'm sure I'll find a use for it and another A6 art journal (Paperchase, £3.25) as I've nearly used up my other one.



I overslept spectacularly this morning and was very nearly late for placement (which is going really well, photos of my current project to come) and so for a speedy exit of the house this morning, I knew this outfit would work, as I wore it quite a lot last autumn, so minimal effort was required to look like I had made an effort. The shirt is from a charity shop and one of my favourites even though it has pink in it, and it the perfect tone for overcast summer days. The leggings are Sainsbury's (Two pairs £10) who do surprisingly good leggings and tights which last just as long as ones from Topshop but don't look cheap or stretch badly like Primark. My suede desert boots are another Topshop sale gem, I think I got them for about £7.50, and they have lasted so well for suede, though they do look nicer a little roughed up.




-

No comments:

Post a Comment