Saturday 22 June 2013

Polka

I, quite naughtily, went to the Topshop sale and thankfully luck was on my side; as two tops and a leather purse I have been after for months were all on sale and I got the lot for £21!

I got this polka top for £6, and although I had originally wanted it in petite, in hindsight the slightly longer version is probably for the better. I have a thing for spots and monochrome, so this top ticked all the right boxes! I paired it here with my Velvet leggings and Laser-cut detail Topshop heels, for a more dressy look, though it could as easily be worn with a skater skirt or high waisted shorts and flats. 

The purse was more of an impulse buy as I had been after a larger clutch bag version for a while, however at £7.50, and in need of a more organised and sophisticated purse rather than yet another clutch bag I downsized my fur and leather dream.



-

No comments:

Post a Comment