Sunday 16 June 2013

Fourth (possibly fifth) Attempt at Blogging.

I have made many attempts to begin blogging again after having this blog for nearly three years, and each one has failed miserably. So now that I have a large amount of spare time, what with having a four and a half month summer holiday, before I begin my BA in Fashion in September, I have decided I once and for all make blogging a habit.

I want to use this space to display my designs and outfits, not to become a "Fashion Blogger" but to showcase my creations in a more mature format than Tumblr (which I use more for gathering inspiration) and to record my journey through my degree and how I develop within my practice. 

There will be a significant amount of cross over with lookbook when showcasing my outfits and designs, as well as pieces on designers, models, blogs, and other inspirations; whether art, music, film or theater. 

I hope that you will enjoy reading. 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment