Monday 17 June 2013

Grandmother's Skirt

This is my first attempt in a long time at taking a photograph of my outfit of the day, as not owning a tripod makes photographing myself awkward. Though I think that I have finally found a set-up within my room (which involves putting my camera on my shoe shelf) that allows me to take photographs of a decent enough quality to blog with.

This skirt is one I found when going though my Grandmother's old clothes, and while I am not sure of whether I suit a midi length (what with being five foot two) I really love the floral; though I may shorten it to knee length yet.

I am also wearing my favourite one pound charity shop shirt with mother of pearl buttons, a jersey top from Topshop (shortened, Sale, £10) and my leather Topshop ankle boots (Sale, £10).

-


No comments:

Post a Comment