Tuesday 18 June 2013

Autumn June.

I woke up to mist and a definite damp today, which is not the most desired weather for June, but it gave me the chance to wear my vintage hacking jacket. It's been sat in my wardrobe for nearly two years needing taking in, but unfortunately being an art student takes up a lot of your time. 

I paired it with my fail safe Topshop petite (so it actually fits me properly!) jersey dress (£26), Topshop spiked flats (I used to work in Topshop hence why I own quite a lot, and still get discount as I work for Arcadia) and my fisherman beanie. 




I also finally managed to get a copy of issue four of Hunger Magazine with Claire Boucher (aka. Grimes) on the cover. The most irritating thing about having a choice of covers is you choose one and then you have to have that cover! I used to be an avid Vogue reader, but I have found the articles to be all the same, and can get the same articles on their website. So to replace Vogue I have begun reading Hunger Magazine, created by Rankin (the founder of Dazed and Confused and publisher of Another Magazine) which is a bi-annual culture magazine with a mix of articles on photography, art and music, as well as fashion and reads more like a book than a magazine due to it's impressive size. 


-

No comments:

Post a Comment